Saturday, March 5, 2011

FUCK DA PO' PO'

MAN FUCK THE POLICE THO. No forreal I fucking hate the goddamn police. Seriously, tell me ONE GODDAMN THIGN IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE more annoying than the FUCKING police. Nothing, right? Nothing. There is literally NOTHING.

Except bitches and the DMV. But those are both different stories.

I was just STROLLING. Strolling through a neighborhood. I was all normal like, you know? You fucking know. And then they UP AND DISS ME LIKE THAt with their bullets.

But I showed them. I showed them not to mess with me ever again. They won't be able to anyways, what with missing a few of their limbs. And one dude, haha, I took like one of his eyeballs, right? And stuffed it down his pants.

Sometimes I scare me. I scare me a lot. I don't mean to be this way. It's just happening and I'm being pulled along for the ride.

I've hijacked an officer's vehicle though. Shit gets real now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment